Monday, November 28, 2011
It's CRUNCH Time people, CRUNCH time!!!
So, this weekend we did a lot of painting.....and painting....and more painting! We are about 1/2 done with the painting of the interior of the house. We're one month away from our finish deadline, and let's just say it's a little nerve wracking. There is still so much to do! The things PJ and I and Les (Pj's dad) are working on (in this order) are:
1) Garage Roof
2) Master Bathroom Tile (floor and shower)
3) Painting the whole interior of the house
4) Refinish 2nd floor hardwood floors
5) Install 1st floor hardwood floors
6) Finish back porch railings
The things that our contractor and sub contractors are working on are:
1) Pouring concrete on the back porch
2) Finishing the side porch and stairs off the kitchen
3) Mud and tape drywall in kitchen and master bath
4) Finish electrical wiring
5) Rebuild treads and risers on stairs to attic and stairs to basement
6) Build and install custom front door.
7) Refurbish all the windows and build 7 new wood windows
8) Build and install custom kitchen cabinets and countertops
9) Insulate Insulate Insulate
I think that's everything!!!
Wish us luck!